Laptop and Cell Phone Contracts When You Are Blacklisted
Have you been rejected by SA cellular networks?
Having a poor credit rating does not prohibit you to apply online for laptop or mobile phone contracts.
You can be late with an Edgars payment and it will influence your credit rating.
Apply now for a 24 month TopUp contract powered by MTN and choose from a wide range of the latest cell phone and laptop model packages to suit your needs (even if you have been blacklisted).
How do the cell phone contracts work?
- Airtime is added to your account at the beginning of each month.
- You have the control to TopUp with PayAsYouGo when your allocated airtime has been used.
- You get a cash back bonus after 12 months as a reward for being a loyal customer.
Qualify for laptop or cell phone contracts when you have a bad credit rating by:
- Completing the easy online application.
- Choosing your model and package.
- Completing the documentation provided.
- When the application has been granted,you’ll receive your laptop or cell phone delivered to your door within 2 working days.
At the beginning of each month your airtime is loaded and your installment is debited to your account.
Where else on earth would you be rewarded for being blacklisted?
Click on the link to apply for laptop or cell phone contracts for blacklisted people.